The Pocket Radar Ball Coach Pro Level Radar Gun is an efficient, hands-free speed training radar tool delivering world-class accuracy that can fit in the palm of your hand.
A Coach's Best Friend
- Named first in class at the 2014 American Coaches National Convention, The Pocket Radar Ball Coach Radar Gun is the first baseball radar gun designed specifically for coaching and training, making it easier than ever to monitor and evaluate progress and development for pitchers and coaches of all ages.
- Hands-free Constant-On Mode feature allows you to record readings anywhere on the go giving the coach more time to focus more on improvement and development rather than setting up a radar gun in a specific location and being tied up behind the gun.
- Easy automatic triggering makes recording pitch speed simpler than ever; all you need to do is hold down the button and release when the pitch speed appears.
- Keep track and review training results with the help of a built-in memory chip which provides up to 25 previous readings!
Includes 2-Year Warranty, soft-shell belt holster case, wrist strap. 2 AAA alkaline batteries, and quick start guide.
- To get maximum use out of your Pocket Radar Ball Coach radar add a flexible mini tripod and mount allowing you to contort the ball coach behind chain link fences, batting tees, etc!
Make sure you never miss a speed
- The Pocket Radar Custom Lanyard is an additional accessory designed to make sure your Pocket Radar is accessible at all times.
- The lanyard is longer than most standard lanyards, making it easy to get readings while the Pocket Radar Ball Coach is tied around your neck.
- Includes quick disconnect latch to easily hand off the Ball Coach Radar Gun.
- Easy automatic operation (simply hold button down and release when speed appears).
- Constant-On / Personal Training Mode provides versatile hands-free use
- Automatically finds the fastest speed of a ball.
- Deep memory stores previous 25 speed readings.
- Multiple modes include Constant-On, Clear Memory, Change Units (MPH and KPH) and Immediate Shut-Down.
- Range: 120 feet on a baseball or softball and 150 feet on a volleyball.
- Accuracy: +/- 1 MPH (+/-2 KPH).
- Measures From: 25 MPH to 130 MPH (40 KPH to 209 KPH).
- Size: Max Height 4.7 inches, Max Width 2.3 inches, Max Depth 0.8 inches.
- Weight: Less than 3.7 ounces without batteries / 4.5 ounces with batteries.
- Battery life with AAA alkaline batteries (included): Over 2,000 readings in user-triggered mode or over 1 hour in Constant-On Mode.
- Battery life with rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries (not included): Over 4,000 readings in user-triggered mode or over 2 hours in Constant-On Mode.
- Automatically powers off after 30 seconds in user-triggered mode or powers off after 5 minutes of no speed readings in Constant-On Mode.
- Works with standard camera tripods using a smart-phone tripod mount (not included)