- Capable of recording speeds between 10 and 199 in MPH or Kp/h
- Detects velocity from 60 feet away on balls, 1000 feet on cars
- Operates in TRIGGER MODE (requires you to squeeze the trigger) or CONTINUOUS(select continuous mode in dashboard, tracer automatically reads and displays speed readings when a target is present)
- The tracer also has a 3 second delay from the last reading so you don't get the catcher's throwback reading to the pitcher
- Compatible with the Sports Radar Tripod for easy mountability
- Sports Radar's SRA3000 Tracer Radar Gun also features a Quick Read Mode, which allows you to retrieve reading when the target is moving a short distance(capable of measurement of objects traveling less than 2 feet between the ranges of 50 the 150mph). Ideal for measuring bat and club speed swing)
- Features Average Speed Statistic tool allowing you to quickly retrieve the average of a previous set of reading
- Automatically shuts down to prolong battery life
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
User- Friendly Interface
- The Sports Radar SRA 3000's interface is easy to read and allows you to change modes quickly .
- Keep track of battery life and previous reading history!
Easy Mounting Compatability
- As seen above, the Sports Radar SRA3000 Tracer Radar Gun features a Tripod Mounting Nut on the bottom of the handle for easy mounting compatibility with the Sports Radar Tripod.
- Speeds Range: 5 to 199 in MPH or Km/H
- Point and Shoot technology
- Range: typically 60' on balls, over 1,000' on cars
- Trigger or Continuous Modes
- Tripod Mount
- Quick Read Mode
- Average Speed statistic
- Selectable Audio Indicator ~
- Operates on six (6) standard AAA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 100 hours
- Auto Shutdown to prolong battery life
- Low Battery Indicator
- Includes soft case and speed tuning fork
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- MADE IN THE US
Simple Battery InstallationThe Sports Radar SRA 3000 Tracer Gun is powered with six batteries going in the battery port within the handle